Ballraíocht Ar | Déan Teagmháil Linn

Can a person get access to their records from a general Practitioner (GP)?

If the person is a private patient but is a medical card holder then they can apply to the HSE for those records. This is the case as GPs treat such patients under a contract for services with the Health Service Executive (HSE).
Note: A person can apply through the Data Protection Act, to any organisation including a GP for their personal information.